There is one publication with my name on it, which describes the work I did during one internship and some extra help after my graduation. This publication describes a quasi static model of manual wheelchair propulsion. The article can be found here.
Modeling real life situations and testing how accurate the model is, is something I like. In my spare time I made a couple of articles, just because of my own interest. These articles are not published and for private use only. The subjects of these articles are:
- Dynamics of squeeze cylinders
- Short overview of wire rope heave compensation systems
- Dynamics of a pneumatic buffer
- Rules of Thumb in hydraulics
- Model of an HPU design with piston accumulator
- Model of the stability of counterbalance valves (together with a colleague, based on his graduation project where I was his supervisor)
- Secondary Hydraulics: An Engineering Approach
- Compressibility of Gas
- Basics of Linear Control Theory for Mechanical Systems
- Hydraulic Parallel Movements and Synchronisation
During my education I specialized in modeling and control of (non-linear) mechanical systems. To be able to maintain the knowledge, I try to use the techniques in my job as well as in my spare time.